The model of CTIBIOTECH is different from many other biotech companies who often raise early stage financing towards a speculative project. CTIBIOTECH takes another approach and operates simple rules for financing.
- no debt, and no speculative investment
- revenue from services redirected to development projects
- increased portfolio generation
- increased strength and stability
- specific developent of income-generating and profile-building projects
- ethical business with ethical research
CTIBIOTECH is therefore at this stage unusual in the SME field having currently no external investors, no debt and climbing profit.
- CTIBIOTECH is not at present currently seeking investment funding, but is willing to consider offers of investment and partnership, particularly where increased growth / sector-strength is foreseen.
- CTIBIOTECH has a defined private network of company advisors and experienced individuals in the legal and financial field and does not currently seek further advisors.
- CTIBIOTECH is always happy to consider investment, mergers and acquisitions, as appropriate to the business. Particular interest is in those who bring added benefit to the company, for example, in management, intellectual property, products and services.
Added value is brought to the company from our structure, partners and clients.
To see structural partners go here
To see R&D partners go here
To see examples of clients go here