CTIBIOTECH laboratories are designed to be multidisciplinary and staff are experienced in cell harvesting, manipulation, differentiation and cell cultures in 2- and 3-dimensional cell growth with and without biomaterials / drugs.
Services available include, but are not limited to:
- cell viability and growth rate assessment
- characterisation of cell phenotype and intracellular/extracellular components
- molecular biology detection studies
- cell DNA and RNA extraction services
- cryopreservation and storage of cells and tissues
- creation of specific bioassays tailored to the customers need for drug testing
- creation of specific bioassays tailored to the customers need for cosmetics testing
- toxicology assays
- potency assays
- organotypic 3-d testing
- bioreactor cell growth
- projects can involved histological examination
CTIBIOTECH can also provide training courses in-house or externally to client needs.
To understand more about what CTIBIOTECH can do for you, visit our pages on Technologies, or see examples of our clients, or see our Strategic R&D partners.
You can also contact CTIBIOTECH here