CTIBM Bone Marrow
CTICB Umbilical Cord Blood
CTIUWJ Umbilical Wharton’s Jelly
CTIUV Umbilical vein
CTIDP Dental Pulp
CTIAT Adipose tissue
CTIAPB Adult Peripheral Blood
A range of biopsies, normal and abnormal are also available.
For specific cells contact us here
Commonly requested cell populations include:
CTIBMMSC Bone marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells
CTICBMSC Cord Blood Mesenchymal Stem Cells
CTIATMSC Adipose derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells
CTIADPLTS Adult peripheral blood platelets
CTIMNCCB Cord blood Mononuclear cell populations
CTICBNEU Cord blood derived Neutrophil cell populations
CTIAPBCD3 CD3+ T Cell groups
CTIAPBCD4 CD4+ Helper T Cells.
CTIAPBCD14+ monocytic groups
CTICD19 CD19+ B cell groups
CTICBCD34 Cord blood derived CD34+ stem/progenitor cells
CTIBMCD34 Bone marrow derived CD34+ stem/progenitor cells
CTICD56 CD56+ Natural Killer Cells
CTICBCD133 Cord blood derived CD133+ stem/progenitor cells
CTIBMCD133 Bone marrow derived CD133+ stem/progenitor cells
For custom cell preparations please contact directly here
Separated blood cell populations include:
Peripheral Blood plasma
Cord Blood serum
Buffy coat of Cord Blood, Peripheral Blood, and Bone Marrow.
Specifically contracted cell groups:
- CTIBIOTECH can establish and characterise primary cell lines from tissues and biopsies.
- CTIBIOTECH can establish PDX cancer models with our partners
- CTIBIOTECH can create samples depleted of specific groups, added specific groups, or partially differentiated / fully differentiated cellular groups, subject to client needs, discussion and contract.
- CTIBIOTECH can provide samples mixed with specific components including biomaterials, upon request, discussion and contract.
- Subject to stock availability, national and international regulations.
- Samples at research grade only, not for primary human therapeutic use.
- Samples not for human diagnostic work unless specifically arranged.
- Samples collected under ethical registration at CTIBIOTECH or Partners.
- Samples are provided under contract between CTIBIOTECH or Partners.